Preparing For Roach Control and Extermination
When you are looking for the Best Roach Exterminators Wichita has to offer, you can count on All Star Pest Control. German Cockroaches have adapted to living with humans and have become quite difficult to control. The German Roach carries its egg sack on its back, protecting eggs from predators and pest control treatments. The German roach is a social insect, establishing large colonies and then spreading through wall voids.
Preparation for Service:
For your Protection, All Star Pest Control REQUIRES all cockroach services to comply with our client preparation checklist before the roach treatment can begin. Failure to complete the steps listed in the preparation checklist may delay treatment and potentially void any guarantees on our cockroach service.
Check List: PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT
- Empty out all kitchen and bathroom cabinets, both upper and lower cabinets.
- Empty out al drawers in kitchen and bathroom.
- Remove all small appliances from the counter tops. Large microwaves and ovens can stay where they are.
- Clean all appliances, counter tops, cabinets, Drawers and kitchen/bathroom floors with soap and hot water.
- Place all items from the cabinets on the table or in the center of the living room floor and cover with a sheet, blanket or plastic tarp.
- Pull refrigerator, dishwasher, and stove away from the wall enough so the technician will be able to get behind them.
- Vacuum all floors making sure to get really good around the baseboards, this will help with getting the roach eggs. Also vacuum the edges of the cabinets, and drawers for elimination of the eggs.
- Do not keep any unopened food out during treatment and place unopened food on table or middle off the living room and cover with sheet, blanket, or plastic tarp.
Please, be prepared and ready when the technician arrives. And please be prepared to be GONE FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 (THREE) HOURS OR UNTIL CHEMICAL IS COMPLETELY DRY. Please make sure ALL PETS, PEOPLE WITH BREATHING ISSUES, AND CHILDREN DO NOT RE-ENTER BEFORE ANOTHER PERON MAKES SURE IT IS DRY AND FREE OF ODORS.
- After re-entry, make sure to clean all surfaces which will come in contact with food, and clean off bottom surfaces of cabinets.
- Be careful not to touch the roach bait.
- Vacuum up any visible dead roaches every day.
Please do not LEAVE ANY FOOD, TRASH, GREASE, OR BEVERAGES OUT AT NIGHT. Clean sanitation practices are important in order to completely eliminate roach infestations.
A follow up treatment for the Cockroaches will be scheduled about 2-4 weeks after the initial service.
We require all treated areas to remain exceptional clean and uncluttered to ensure total knockdown.